We've teamed up with Forest Holidays to offer one lucky winner a fabulous £400 voucher to use towards a self-catering break in a luxury cabin set in breathtaking British woodland – the perfect family escape. Each cabin comes with soaring windows with dramatic forest views – the majority also feature a private hot tub from which to stargaze late into the night.
The £400 voucher can be used towards a three night weekend stay or four night midweek break at one of nine stunning locations exclusively on Forestry Commission land, subject to availability. Whether you are travelling with family, as a couple or with a group of friends, your Forest Holidays cabin is your personal sanctuary in the forest, where you are in charge of your own agenda.
1. To be in with a chance of winning pop along to your local Wacky and get your little one to complete the Easter Egg hunt using the Easter activity sheet or download & print
2. Colour it in using your favourite colours.
3. Then take a photo of your work and upload it to the form below, along with your details.
Closing date: 28th April 2017. Good Luck!
*Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom only. Employees of Greene King, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. This promotion opens on 27th March 2017 and closes at 23:59 on 28th April 2017.
3. Entrants must hand their Easter activity sheet to a Wacky Warehouse Team Member or visit www.wackywarehouse.co.uk/easter and upload a picture of their Easter activity sheet by following the online instructions.
4. One winner will be selected based on their merits by 12 May 2017.
5. The prize is a £400 voucher which can be put towards a 3 night weekend or 4 night midweek break. If your chosen break is over this price, you are welcome to pay that personally via debit or credit card. No refund will be given for any value below the voucher level. The prize must be booked by 31/05/2017 and can be taken any time up to 31/05/2018, subject to availability. The prize is valid for use at any one of nine locations. The prize does not include travel. The reader offer (10% discount) must be booked by 31/05/2017 2016 for stays up until 31/12 2017, subject to availability. The reader offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer and the code must be entered at the time of booking. The offer can be withdrawn or amended at any time at the discretion of Forest Holidays. The 10% is off the price of the cabin only.
6. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 48 hours, or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions. Prizes will be dispatched to the winner within 30 working days of their response.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
8. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
9. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
10. By submitting your details, we required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act") in relation to the processing of any personal information we obtain from you. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
11. By entering this promotion, you agree that we may collect and retain the personal information that you submit, for example but not limited to your name, address and email address. Any personal information collected may be used:
a. to communicate with you to provide details about our products and services and personalise our service to you;
b. to help us improve our services; and
c. to communicate with you for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion.
12. Your personal information may be shared with other companies in the Group, but we will not pass your personal information to any other external organisation without your prior permission. If you would like to opt out of receiving information about Greene King and the Group, to access the personal information or to change the details that we hold please contact the Company Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. No bulk, machine generated consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries only the first entry will be accepted.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means. 16. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
17. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
19. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
20. The winner may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion. The name and county of the winners will be available for 3 months following the closing date upon application with a SAE to Wacky Warehouse Easter Competition, Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 2WF.
21. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
22. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.