Please read before entering a Wacky Warehouse venue
By entering one of our Wacky Warehouse venues, you agree to follow the rules outlined below
- Although the play area is monitored by our team, children
- must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Minimum of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- No food or drink permitted in the play equipment.
- Children must remove their shoes and wear socks before entering the play equipment.
- Sharp objects such as jewellery or sunglasses must
- be removed before entering the play equipment.
- If your child is poorly, please save your play for another day, and get well soon!
- Adults are only permitted within the play equipment during Tots Club
- sessions or when visiting with children who may require additional assistance.*
- If your child requires assistance whilst making use of the great facilities on offer, please kindly notify a team member upon arrival so we can do our best to assist you and make your visit as enjoyable as possible.
Please click here for more information on our rules of play
Terms & Conditions apply - ask a member of our team for details. Manager’s decision is final. Promoter: Wacky Warehouse, Greene King Brewing and Retailing Ltd, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.